Thursday, April 28, 2011

CAMBA Trails to Remain Closed

With two days of snow, 5-plus inches in some areas, followed by only one day of warm/dry weather forecast for Friday, followed by another day of rain on Saturday all trail openings scheduled for May 1 will be delayed until late next week or next weekend.

Please spread the word and do not ride the trails until they have thoroughly dried out. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated. This is the most vulnerable time of the year for our trails. The frost is only just out of the ground and there have not been sufficient or extended dry periods to allow the spring moisture to dry up.

Stay tuned to the CAMBA website for further updates.

1 comment:

  1. would something on the gravel/paved path of drummond be ok?
    was thinking Reynard Lake or Star Lake trail.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.